Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Introducing... Reader Tuesdays

Tuesdays are now devoted to my readers. Starting next week I'll spend every Tuesday (or every Tuesday there is a request) helping out one reader in need of a kick-start to get going on an organizing project.

Your project can be large or small but my answer will be a concise get-you-started set of tips. Some areas you might want to submit include:

  • playrooms
  • closets
  • kitchens
  • car
  • time management

Simply email me with a description of the issue and space (if applicable). Sending a picture if at all possible. I will post the story and picture(s) (removing any identifying information or details)here along with a set of tips to help you start on a solution and links to possible organizational tools available.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...