Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Countdown to Spring!


March 1st.  Based on the US Calendar that means we are just 21 days... 3 short weeks... away from the 1st day of spring. 

I love spring.  I was married in the spring.  My first child was born in spring.  Spring is a time for renewal and rejuvenation and celebration.  There's something about those first few days of being able to throw open the windows and let in the sunlight that make us want to freshen up our lives.  Others can keep their New Year's Resolutions.  I'll take a good Spring Cleaning over a Resolution any day!

Here at Delightfully Organized I am counting down to my spring cleaning party.  We're going to spend the first month of spring focusing on the cleaning.  But before we get there we need to prepare.  And the best way to do that is to downsize what we don't need so there's less to clean.

My challenge to you for the next 3 weeks is to join my Delightfully Decluttering party.  Each day I'll give you a challenge.  If you accept the challenge you can spend 5 minutes or 50 minutes on it.  Either way, you'll be making progress toward having a more alive home for spring. 

Here's what to do:
1. Grab a Delightfully Decluttering button for your blog to let the world know you're decluttering your way toward spring!




2. Check back daily by subscribing on the sidebar, adding me to your google reader or following me on Twitter or Facebook.

3. Carry out each day's challenge (or as many as you can) within the amount of time you have available.

4. If you blog, write about it when you want to.  And link back here through the MckLinky.

5. If you don't blog, come tell us about your efforts on Facebook.  Bonus points for pictures!

I can't wait to see what we accomplish together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...