Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Changes Are Coming!


This blog home has been very good to me for the last 2 years but the time has come to move on.  Very soon I'll be relocating this blog to my brand new website! I am so so excited to share it with all of you.  Keep checking back for details on the big move!  The new site has a new look and feel and I think you'll find it very easy to navigate and find what you need.

As part of the move, I'll be kicking things off with a week of giveaways for my loyal readers!  I'm keeping it quiet on what the items will be but I think you'll like them!

Finally, if you have a product or service you think could help my readers in their quest to get organized and would like to be a giveaway sponsor, let me know! I'd love to extend the week and offer some visibility to your business. Contact me to participate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...