Tuesday, May 3, 2011
You Should Be Reading... about crafts!
Notebook: You Should Be Reading
1. Emily @ Jones Design Company - Gathered Flower Tutorial. I actually might be able to do this. A simple running stitch... not too bad. And so many cute uses!
2. Melissa @ 320 Sycamore - Thrifty Handles For Furniture. Tying a knot? I can do that!
3. Amy @ Wanna Make Something Of It? - DIY Muffin Tin Marbled Crayons. Reuse of something broken... hooray!
4. Michelle @ three men and a lady - "Wash You Hands". A great reminder for little ones and much cuter than what they have in the public restrooms!
5. Jen @ Simply Living - Painted Teapot. I have no use for a tea pot. But if I did you bet your bottom dollar I'd want it to be cute like this.
6. Kim @ It's a Crafty Life - Picture Frame Key Holder. Cute + Functional = Love.
7. Tiffany @ The DIY Club - Spring Kahuna's. Just for fun.
8. Beth @ Unskinny Boppy - Pottery Barn Inspired Ladder Lantern Hanger. Simply gorgeous. Beth is an awesome Alabama blogger who was fortunately spared any major home or personal damage in last week's horrific tornadoes.