Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Should Be Reading... about crafts!

I love organizing. And I'm good at it. I love to *think* about crafting. And I love to *think* I could be good at it. But the truth is, I'm not. My mom tried to teach me to crochet as a girl but I just couldn't get it. I never had much interest in sewing and my machine sits gathering dust. But I am really good at recognizing other people's great crafts! So here are 8 blog posts to check out with other folk's awesome talents at crafting.

1. Emily @ Jones Design Company - Gathered Flower Tutorial. I actually might be able to do this.  A simple running stitch... not too bad. And so many cute uses!

2. Melissa @ 320 Sycamore - Thrifty Handles For Furniture. Tying a knot? I can do that!

3. Amy @ Wanna Make Something Of It? - DIY Muffin Tin Marbled Crayons. Reuse of something broken... hooray!

4. Michelle @ three men and a lady - "Wash You Hands". A great reminder for little ones and much cuter than what they have in the public restrooms!

5. Jen @ Simply Living - Painted Teapot. I have no use for a tea pot. But if I did you bet your bottom dollar I'd want it to be cute like this.

6. Kim @ It's a Crafty Life - Picture Frame Key Holder. Cute + Functional = Love.

7. Tiffany @ The DIY Club - Spring Kahuna's. Just for fun.

8. Beth @ Unskinny Boppy - Pottery Barn Inspired Ladder Lantern Hanger. Simply gorgeous. Beth is an awesome Alabama blogger who was fortunately spared any major home or personal damage in last week's horrific tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...