Tips for writing a great thank-you note:
* Keep it short & to the point
* Do it very soon after receiving the gift.
* Mention what it is you like best about the item... I'm sure you can come up with something for even the most "unusual" gift if you think hard enough.
* If it was a gift for the kids you can include a picture of them unwrapping or enjoying the gift.
* Get the kids involved by having them write their own notes (if they're old enough) or drawing a picture to include in the note.
Remember that the most important part of a thank you note is just giving a true heartfelt thanks.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5