An update from my bathroom mini-makeover. The reviews are in and they were positive! Mr. Brown's comment "It looks so fancy." I believe this was his code for "it looks nice, hope I don't break anything." And my 3-year old's response was "Mama, you forgot to do ALL the bathrooms! You didn't do MY bathroom!" Apparently I need to do a non-breakable version for my kids! Hmmm.... ideas are brewing!
These are a few posts around my blog reader that really captured my interest this week:
1. Valentine's Day decor @ 320 Sycamore - I've been working on my own Valentine's Day decor this week (look for pics soon) and this was so adorable I had to share.
2. The 4-Week Menu Plan @ Robin's Nest - My friend Robin is a happy homemaker and a school teacher. And this adorable and functional meal plan is something I could learn a lot from!
3. In Today's Economy @ Deliver Away Debt
4. Winter Wonderland (& cupcakes!) @ Domestic Simplicity - My friend Lillian is an amazing mother and has such great days with her kids. There were about 5 I wanted to copy this week!
5. The Good Marriage @ Catholic Mom - Only 45 more years to go for Mr. Brown & me!
6. Make The Bed You Want To Get Into @ Nesting Place - a good reminder about keeping things simple and functional
7. b, d, p, q Spinner @ I Can Teach My Child - this is such a cute way to teach these letters to little learners
8. Screw The Joneses @ Your Life. Organized. - thoughts on being happy with your own life and not worrying about everyone else.
What's your favorite blog (besides this one of course?) Leave me a comment with a link!