Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

My Life In One Place


My newest favorite organizational tool is my Spring Pad account.  I've been using it for almost 2 months and I can't get enough of it.  The reason it took me so long to let you all in on it is because I wanted to make sure I really loved it before I raved about it.  But I do.  I really, really love it.

What is Spring Pad, you ask?  Only a totally awesome web tool and mobile app that you can use to track every thing you need for all sorts of different projects.

Here's a brief description from their company website:


Things I love About Spring Pad:
  • I can add items while at my computer and pull them up later on my phone.  This is amazing for shopping lists (make at home, use at the store).
  • I can add items from my phone and pull them up later at my computer.  This is perfect for when I see inspiration at the store and want to blog about it later.
  • There are only a few background choices - I don't feel compelled to waste spend hours designing a cool background for something that no one will ever see but me.  The designs they offer are simple, modern and attractive.
  • I can type in the name of a product or book and it will find an exact match for me.
  • It gives me alerts when I have deadlines coming up.
  • I can keep all of the areas of my life in one place - my family, my job, my blog, my other organizations.
  • I don't make notes in 10 different spots and lose the notes later. 
  • It's free!

***Note - Suzanne has not been compensated in any way, monitarily or otherwise, for this review.  This is my personal opinion of a product that I personally use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...