Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Refresh & Renew

Now that I've had a week and a half in this new year, I've been able to get my plans together.  I don't know about you but Jan 1 is never a very good day for me to make a radical life change.  It's just too chaotic.  Sometimes the holiday decorations are still up making it hard to feel like it's a new year.  Sometimes I've been up much to late the night before making it hard to stick to anything too out of my normal routine.  And it always feels like too much pressure to be perfect from the get-go.

But having a few days under my belt into the year allows me to gain perspective and think about goals for the year.  And I've been able to plan what topics we'll cover this year here on the blog.  Things to look forward to are:

Loving your spaces
Making your own Luck
Spring Cleaning
Vacations & Travel
Lazy Days Organizing
Autumn changes
Holiday preparation
Being Thankful
and
an Organizing Advent

Sounds like fun, right?  Well, I'm excited about it.

But before we can get into the meat and potatoes it's always nice to clear the slate a bit.  Think of these next 2 weeks as your palate cleansing sorbet before we dive into the main dish.  Through the end of the month, I'm going to walk you through some simple tasks that will help you prepare your space and your brain for the challenges of living more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...