This has been a rough week in the Brown house. Everyone has been sick. Mostly me and Mr. Brown. All our normal routines, including work, have had to be adjusted or just plain left behind for a few days. Hopefully this weekend we can get in a thorough disinfecting of the house and get everyone healthy again. In the meantime, here are some other blogs you should be reading. I picked these 8 because they speak to where my family and life are right now.
1. Ten Minute Tuesday by Susan @ The Confident Mom - Just a simple reminder of where I get my strength.
2. When Just The Minimum Is Enough by Monica @ Your Life. Organized.
3. The Perks of Caffeine by Shelly @ Shelly Ventures
4. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread by Heather @ Join Us, Pull Up A Chair - I just wish someone at sea level would make it for me and send it!
5. Four Common Obstacles to Completing Chores by Erin @ Unclutterer - and remember, when you're an adult, they aren't really "chores," they are just called "life"
6. Loosen The Grip of "More Stuff" by Rachel @ Small Notebook - Rachel's family is a great example of not being weighed down by stuff as they just made a major life change and moved to Italy!
7. 5 Elements to Building a Successful Blog by Brian Gardner - great advice!
8. surrounding beauty... by Daniella @ dress design decor - these photos just make me smile.