Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Master Bath Mini-Makeover Part 2

You might remember my confession about the disorganization in my Master Bathroom.

The Master Bath


The Drawer. There is exactly one (1) drawer in our master bath. I have commandeered 95% of it from Mr. Brown. It works because I don't keep it overstuffed. But there are a lot of little things lurking in the back that probably need to go.



And you may remember the Part 1 of my bathroom mini-makeover:



Well, I've completed Part 2 - The Drawer!  Like the vanity, this was quick, easy & cheap. 

Total cost: $5
Inspiration: Amanda @ Kuzak's Closet

I found the wire mesh baskets for $1 each at the (duh!) Dollar Store.  Instead of Velcro on the bottoms I put felt pads.  This means the baskets can move and I can adjust my configuration whenever I feel like it.  But the felt keeps the wire from scratching the high-quality (::cough::::cough::) laminate drawer.




And the results:

I went with 4 baskets.  One for my hair drying supplies (brushes & a clippy).  One for my makeup (I just pull out the basket to apply makeup and put the basket back when I'm done).  One for miscellaneous extra stuff (like face wash, eye cream, dental floss, etc).  The last one has *some* space for Mr. Brown.  At least his extra hair product, razor blades, and lip balm get a home.  And the first aid supplies we need most often (band-aids, antibiotic ointment and alcohol swabs).






So there you have it.  My total spent on bathroom makeover so far is $8.  That makes me happy.




This post is shared at:
At Home With Kay Terrific Under Ten Tuesday #9

1 comment:

  1. Oh wonderful! I needed this post because my bathroom drawer is looking quite bad. LOL Thanks so much linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...