Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pimp Your Mixer

I recently discovered Shelley over at Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Lettering and House of Smiths.  Her vinyl creations are adorable and fun.  Just looking through them all gets my creative juices flowing.

But when I came across this one, I knew I had to share it with all of you. 


{photo courtesy Wonderfully Wordy}


Vinyl Decals for Your Kitchenaid Mixer!  These really have nothing to do with organizing but they are so.darn.cute.  These are so going on my wish list.  My favorite is the Curly Sue.  Which is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I really like all of them but I think the Subway mixer would fit in my kitchen best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty and cute and...now I need a kitchen aid mixer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...